Apply for W81EWF20SOI0010
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- Corps of Engineers in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Support for Research and Monitoring of Endangered Species, Migratory Bird Species and At-Risk Pollinators at Fort Hood, Texas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.630.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 10, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 10, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,084,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: GIS Technical Support
Previous opportunity: Thinking for a Change Facilitator Training
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81EWF20SOI0010
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81EWF20SOI0010) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|31310020K0001||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), Research and Development Grant, Fiscal Year (FY) 2020|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0393||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Chronic Disease Management for People with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)|
|FA8650 19 S 5010 CALL 005||Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity; Call 005 Rare Earth Element (REE) Separation and Processing Project|
|DE FOA 0002255||National Spherical Torus Experiment Upgrade: Diagnostic Measurements of Spherical Tokamak Plasmas|
|DE FOA 0002259||Collaborative Research on International and Domestic Spherical Tokamaks|
|DE FOA 0002288||GALVANIZING ADVANCES IN MARKET-ALIGNED FUSION FOR AN OVERABUNDANCE OF WATTS (GAMOW)|
|20 544||Expeditions in Computing|
|USAFA INSS BAA 2020||Weapons of Mass Destruction/Weapons of Mass Effect Research|
|W911NF 20 S 0006||Fiscal Year 2021 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP)- ARMY SUBMISSION|
|AID OAA L 20 00007||Designing for Sustainable Physical Rehabilitation and Assistive Technology Services in Health Systems|
|G20AS00035||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida Caribbean CESU|
|DE FOA 0002289||RAPID ENCAPSULATION OF PIPELINES AVOIDING INTENSIVE REPLACEMENT (REPAIR)|
|2020 NIST SBIR 01||NIST Small Business Innovation Research Program Phase I|
|G20AS00037||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|DE FOA 0002254||Research to Enable Fuels From Sunlight|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0401||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Research on Healthcare Policy and Disability|
|20 548||Signals in the Soil|
|20 547||Human-Environment and Geographical Sciences Program|
|G20AS00036||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU|
|DE FOA 0002307||RFI - Next Generation Ammonia System Integration Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81EWF20SOI0010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.