Apply for 20AC01
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Thinking for a Change Facilitator Training" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 29, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 06, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $120,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Support for Research and Monitoring of Endangered Species, Migratory Bird Species and At-Risk Pollinators at Fort Hood, Texas
Previous opportunity: Research and Evaluation on Policing, Fiscal Year 2020
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20AC01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20AC01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006397||Fostering Safety and Resiliency for CSOs in the Middle East and North Africa|
|SFOP0006066||Quantifying Religious Repression and Religious Conflict|
|PAS PRISTINA FY20 01||Pristina Small Grants: Making Kosovo “My Home” through Education, Inclusion and Anti-Corruption Actions|
|S NG600 20 GR 001||Supporting vulnerable refugees and returnees in Niger|
|SFOP0006421||2020 Ethiopia and Kenya Full Proposals|
|SFOP0006423||2020 South Sudan|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 12||FY2020 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Alumni Capacity Building|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 03||FY2020 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Trilateral Sports Diplomacy|
|20CS05||Build Capacity of Legal and Evidence Based Pretrial Decision Making at the State and Local level|
|TASHKENT PAS FY20 01||Annual Program Statement for Democracy Commission Small Grants, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Tashkent|
|G20AS00006 SUPP||STATEMAP - Supplemental Funding|
|TASHKENT PAS FY20 02||Annual Program Statement for Alumni Outreach Grants, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Tashkent|
|STI40020CA0000||Workshop for Adventure Tourism Operators and Guides|
|PAS JOR FY20 003||U.S. Embassy Amman Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement|
|PAS JOR FY20 004||U.S. Embassy Amman Public Affairs Section Alumni Annual Program Statement|
|DOS DAR 2020||Annual Program Statement|
|PAS UKRAINE 2020 010||Ukraine: Digital Influencers Incubator Series|
|DOS PTA 202007||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs - South Africa|
|DOS NBO PAS FY20 003||Accountability Champions|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20AC01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.