Apply for O NIJ 2021 60005
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research and Evaluation on Policing Strategies for Civil Disturbances, Fiscal Year 2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 12, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 29, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: U.S. Embassy Lusaka PAS Annual Program Statement
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 2021 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O NIJ 2021 60005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O NIJ 2021 60005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2021 NIST PMGP 01||Precision Measurement Grant Program (PMGP)|
|693JK321NF0002||Pipeline Safety Research Competitive Academic Agreement Program (CAAP)|
|21 553||Enabling Quantum Leap: Quantum Interconnect Challenges for Transformational Advances in Quantum Systems|
|O NIJ 2021 60007||Research and Evaluation on Domestic Terrorism Prevention, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 54001||NIJ FY 2021 Invited to Apply - National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPAD 0050||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) National Network|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPAD 0051||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Americans with Disabilities Act National Network Knowledge Translation Center|
|21 552||Innovation Corps Teams (I-CorpsTM* Teams) Program|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0027||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Employer Practices Leading to Successful Employment Outcomes Among People With Disabilities|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 1528||Natural Resources Support - Migratory Birds, Vandenberg Air Force Base, CA|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPEM 0052||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Employment of Individuals with Disabilities (Research)|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPEM 0053||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Employment of Individuals with Disabilities (Development)|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 2252||Environmental Monitoring NIWC PAC|
|21 559||National Robotics Initiative 3.0: Innovations in Integration of Robotics (NRI-3.0)|
|80HQTR21NOA01 21ECF B1||EARLY CAREER FACULTY (ECF)|
|N00014 21 S F001||FY21 Young Investigator Program|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP IIRA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP CTRA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP PA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Pilot Award|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP OCA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer, Ovarian Cancer Academy Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O NIJ 2021 60005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.