Apply for PD LUSAKA APS FY21
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Zambia in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Lusaka PAS Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 29, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $23,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development
Next opportunity: Alumni Small Grants Competition - France 2021
Previous opportunity: Research and Evaluation on Policing Strategies for Civil Disturbances, Fiscal Year 2021
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PD LUSAKA APS FY21
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PD LUSAKA APS FY21) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS UKRAINE 008 2021||Managing the Mission Ukraine American Spaces Network to Support U.S. Engagement with Ukrainians|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PD LUSAKA APS FY21", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.