Official U.S. Presentation at the 17th International Architecture Exhibition (SFOP0005596)
- The Department of State, Bureau Of Educational and Cultural Affairs in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Official U.S. Presentation at the 17th International Architecture Exhibition" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.415.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 28, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $325,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002000 titled Regional Initiative to Accelerate Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005596) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOSRUS 19 CA 003||FY 2019 U.S. Subject Matter Experts|
|DOSRUS19CA004||FY 2019 Cultural Programming Support|
|DOS JHB 201901||Black History Month Performance Program 2020|
|P19AS00167||Ford¿s Theatre Performing Arts 2019 Season|
|CMR 2019 PD 0001||Comic Series and Graphic Novel to Combat Violent Extremism|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 19 0002||Annual Program Statement for Public Affairs Cultural and Educational Programs|
|P19AS00190||National Symphony Orchestra Capitol Concerts Series|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005596", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: