Apply for DE FOA 0002086
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002000 titled Regional Initiative to Accelerate Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 01, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 25, 2019 This is a Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002000. Applications will not be accepted for the Notice of Intent..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Official U.S. Presentation at the 17th International Architecture Exhibition
Previous opportunity: DRL Human Rights, Democracy, and Rule of Law in Libya
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002086
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002086) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002000||Regional Initiative to Accelerate Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage|
|DE FOA 0002065||Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems Research, Development, and Demonstration|
|DE FOA 0002148||Notice of Intent to Issue Small-Scale Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Systems for Distributed Power Generation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002086", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.