Apply for 19 570
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "High-Risk Research in Biological Anthropology and Archaeology" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.075.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Proposals accepted anytime.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DRL FY18/19 IRF Burma
Previous opportunity: Developing Predictive Capacity to Support Adaptive Management
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 19 570
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (19 570) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00158||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0339||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Employment of Transition-Age Youth with Disabilities|
|19 571||NSF Program on Fairness in Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Collaboration with Amazon|
|DE FOA 0002115||RFI - Advanced Nuclear Reactors|
|2019 NIST SUMMER INSTITUTE 01||NIST Summer Institute for Middle School Science Teachers (NIST Summer Institute) Program|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0338||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Employment of People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities|
|W81XWH 19 TBDRP CDA||DOD Tick-Borne Disease, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 TBDRP IA||DOD Tick-Borne Disease, Idea Award|
|80JSC018N0001 HHCHFBP||Appendix D: Topics in Human Health Countermeasures, Human Factors, and Behavioral Performance|
|W81XWH 19 TBDRP IIRA||DOD Tick-Borne Disease, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|DE FOA 0002081||Accelerated Research in Quantum Computing (ARQC)|
|G19AS00045||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00044||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00042||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G19AS00041||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G19AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|DE FOA 0002120||RFI -Pre-pilot and Pilot R&D Projects to Scale, Mature, and Advance ARPA-E Funded Technologies.|
|W81XWH 19 BMFRP IDA||DoD Bone Marrow Failure, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 MSRP EHDA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 MSRP IIRA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "19 570", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.