Apply for 72068521APS00003
- The Agency for International Development, Senegal USAID-Dakar in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID /Sahel Regional Office _Nafoore addendum under 7200AA20APS00007" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 10, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 04, 2021 N/A.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $17,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: U.S. Embassy Asuncion, Paraguay - PD Annual Program Statement Fiscal Year 2021
Previous opportunity: Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Oklahoma
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72068521APS00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72068521APS00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NNH21ZHA003C||MUREP/SMD Research Ocean Biology and Biogeochemistry (OCEAN)|
|PAS SINGAPORE FY21 001||EducationUSA Singapore Partnership|
|ED GRANTS 112320 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): High School Equivalency Program (HEP) Assistance Listing Number 84.141A|
|ED GRANTS 112320 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) Assistance Listing Number 84.149A|
|ED GRANTS 113020 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Native American Career and Technical Education Program (NACTEP) Assistance Listing Number 84.101A|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72068521APS00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.