Apply for SPA10021GR001WHA11202020
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Paraguay in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Asuncion, Paraguay - PD Annual Program Statement Fiscal Year 2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 24, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 02, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Flowering Rush
Previous opportunity: USAID /Sahel Regional Office _Nafoore addendum under 7200AA20APS00007
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SPA10021GR001WHA11202020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SPA10021GR001WHA11202020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|LB21 FY21 P2||Laura Bush 21st Century Library Program (2021)|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY21 P2||National Leadership Grants for Libraries (2021)|
|NAG BASIC FY21||Native American Library Services Basic Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SPA10021GR001WHA11202020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.