BUILDING EPSCOR-STATE/NATIONAL LABORATORY PARTNERSHIPS (DE F0A 0001897)
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BUILDING EPSCOR-STATE/NATIONAL LABORATORY PARTNERSHIPS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 28, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 16, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Alumni Mentorship Program for Youth Leaders in Environment Conservation
Previous opportunity: Exploring American Values Exchange Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE F0A 0001897) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NNH18ZEA001N TTT||D.2 Transformational Tools and Technologies (TTT)|
|PD 18 7334||Mathematical Biology|
|PD 18 1268||Foundations|
|PD 18 8069||Computational and Data-Enabled Science and Engineering in Mathematical and Statistical Sciences|
|18 554||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative|
|G18AS00034||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|DE FOA 0001904||RESEARCH AT THE FRONTIERS OF X-RAY FREE ELECTRON LASER ULTRAFAST CHEMICAL AND MATERIALS SCIENCES|
|DE FOA 0001896||RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING IN ISOTOPE PRODUCTION|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0262||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Community Living and Participation for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities|
|USAFA PASCC BAA 2016 CALL 0003||Project on Advanced Systems and Concepts for Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (PASCC)|
|HHS 2018 ACL CIP ATTF 0298||Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program|
|DE FOA 0001900||2018 Mathematical Multifaceted Integrated Capability Centers (MMICCs)|
|NIJ 2018 13742||NIJ FY18 Sexual Assault Forensic Evidence-Inventory, Tracking, and Reporting Program (SAFE-ITR)|
|NOI NPSP18AS00121||Baltimore Washington Parkway Cultural Landscape Report|
|W911NF 18 S 0004||Proof of Concept Commercialization Pilot Program Innovation Corps @ Department of Defense (I-Corps @ DoD) Fiscal Year 2018|
|W81XWH 18 ALSRP TIA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Therapeutic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 18 ALSRP TDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Therapeutic Development Award|
|DE FOA 0001909||Materials and Chemical Sciences Research for Quantum Information Science|
|G18AS00035||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|USGS 18 FA 0052||DEP for the Nation: State Plans|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE F0A 0001897", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: