Urban Youth Resilience Program (SMK800 18 PAS02)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Macedonia in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Urban Youth Resilience Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (GEAR UP) State Grants CFDA Number 84.334S
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2018 Enhancing Community Responses to the Opioid Crisis: Serving Our Youngest Crime Victims
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SMK800 18 PAS02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SMK800 18 PAS03||U.S. Speaker and Specialist Program for Macedonia – Strengthening Democratic Institutions|
|18CS07||Improving Safety in Women's Facilities|
|SFOP0005142||The TIP Office 2018 International Programs to Combat Child Trafficking in Jamaica|
|P18AS00275||Comprehensive Agreement for Inadvertent Discoveries Under NAGPRA|
|P18AS00280||Managing Archeological Resources in High Visitor Use Corridors|
|DHS 18 USFA 043 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 State Fire Training (SFT) Systems Grant Program|
|AFYDE ARDF GR POLECON 2018||ARDF-Democracy, Human Rights and Governance Program, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|18 VNM NOFO 05||2018 YSEALI Micro-Grant Program|
|UMPP2018||Ukraine Media Partnership Program|
|HHM402 18 FOA 399||Critical language & Cultural Immersion Studies Program|
|P18AS00284||Cultural Resources Preservation and Archaeological Certification Training for the Freely Associated States of Micronesia and the Pacific Territories|
|DOS GEO 18 CA 001 060618||Television Entertainment Product|
|SFOP0005156||Strengthening Community Networks against Terrorist Recruitment in Kenya|
|DOS PAS SLO 2018 004||FY 2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program|
|DOS PAS SLO 2018 003||FY 2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity: NGO Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0005158||Research on Corrupt Schemes and Perpetrators|
|DHS 18 MT 041 02 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 2|
|DHS 18 MT 041 04 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 4|
|DHS 18 MT 041 05 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 5|
|DHS 18 MT 041 07 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 7|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SMK800 18 PAS02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: