Research Grants (Generic) (F17AS00440)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research Grants (Generic)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.650.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 08, 2017 Notice of Intent to Single Source to Environmental Solutions Innovations, Inc. Applications must address all activities stipulations in Section I (Description of Funding Opportunity) Application Checklist (via Notice of Funding Opportunity)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Development of Pilot Juvenile Salmon Collectors for Use Above High Head Dams
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: Conduct Restoration and Improve Visitor Experience at Three Picnic Areas
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00440) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00768||Plant and Vegetation Conservation: Monitoring and Management|
|BOR MO 17 N019||TMC Participation and Technical Support|
|BOR MP 17 N032||Habitat Restoration for Bakersfield Cactus and the San Joaquin Valley Giant Flower Loving Fly at the San Hill Preserve|
|BOR MP 17 N035||Captive Propagation and Reintroduction of Large-flowered Fiddleneck (Amsinckia grandiflora) in Contra Costa, Alameda, and San Joaquin Counties, California – Phase 2 Monitoring|
|P17AS00771||Notice of Intent: Identification and Assessment of Degraded Wetland Areas|
|P17AS00770||Planting strategies for drought-resistant ponderosa pine|
|P17AS00752||Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project at Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument|
|P17AS00772||Santa Cruz Island Communication Partnership|
|P17AS00775||Haleakala National Park Youth Conservation Programs|
|F17AS00443||At- risk freshwater mussel survey Bogue Chitto NWR|
|USGS 17 FA 0242||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0280||Notice of Intent - Groundwater Exploration and Assessment in the Republic of Costa Rica|
|USGS 17 FA 0214||Notice of Intent - Community-based cyberinfrastructure research and development assistance|
|P17AS00778||Development of Dog Management Monitoring Program and Protocols for Golden Gate National Recreation Area|
|P17AS00781||Desert Tortoise Juvenile Survivorship at Mojave National Preserve, Phase II|
|USGS 17 FA 0281||Notice of Intent - Reduction of Earthquake Losses in the Extended Mediterranean Region|
|NPSNOISEAZ1701624||Southeast Arizona Integrated Science and Resources Internships|
|NPSNOIVALL01633||Fence removal and maintenance for watershed protection and recreational values at Valles Caldera NP|
|P17AS00787||Remove Threats to California Condors at Existing and New Reintroduction Sites in California|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00440", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: