Apply for ED GRANTS 040320 002
- The Department of Education in the education, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE) Teacher and School Leader (TSL) Incentive Program, CFDA 84.374A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.374.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 03, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 02, 2020 Applications Available April 3, 2020. Pre-Application Webinars The Office of Elementary and Secondary Education intends to post pre-recorded informational webinars designed to provide technical assistance to interested applicants for TSL grants. These informational webinars will be available on the TSL web page shortly after this notice is published in the Federal Register at oese.ed.gov/offices/office-of-discretionary-grants-support-services/effective-educator-development-programs/teacher-and-school-leader-incentive-program/applicant-info-eligibility. A TSL Frequently Asked Questions document will also be published on the TSL program web page as soon as it is available at https://oese.ed.gov/#8203offices/#8203office-of-discretionary-grants-support-services/#8203effective-educator-development-programs/#8203teacher-and-school-leader-incentive-program/#8203.Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply May 4, 2020. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications June 2, 2020..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: BJA FY 20 Law Enforcement National Initiative for Improving Investigations: Supporting State and Local Crime Gun Intelligence Centers Training and Technical Assistance
Previous opportunity: GLNF CESU: Isle Royale Institute Support FY2020-2024-ISRO
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 040320 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 040320 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 041320 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education; Supporting Effective Educator Development Program, CFDA 84.423A|
|ED GRANTS 051820 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Teacher Quality Partnership (TQP) Grant Program CFDA Number 84.336S|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 040320 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.