North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2018 U.S. Standard Grants (F17AS00217)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2018 U.S. Standard Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.623.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 14, 2017 SF-424 and SF-424D due to grants.gov by midnight EST on July 14, 2017. Email proposal and other documents to email@example.com by midnight EST on July 14, 2017..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Conservation Crew for Grounds maintenance projects at Glacier Bay National Park & Preserve
Previous opportunity: Diversity and Inclusion Training Action Plan Implementation Grant
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00217) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00073||BLM New Mexico Resource Management Planning Support for Organ Mountains Desert Peaks and Prehistoric Trackways National Monuments|
|L17AS00108||BLM-New Mexico Biological Studies and Resource Data Services|
|USGS 17 FA 0190||Notice of Intent|
|L17AS00109||BLM CA Western Snowy Plover Monitoring|
|L17AS00110||BLM CA Insects of Restored Coastal Dunes|
|P17AS00275||Archeology Site Stabilization|
|P17AS00276||Repair Burro Exclusion fencing & Restoration of Springs|
|L17AS00112||BLM Arizona, Migratory Bird Monitoring|
|NPS 17 NERO 0047||Appalachian Trail: FY16 ATC Repair Rehab Maintenance|
|L17AS00111||BLM-CO Community Fire and Hazardous Fuels Reduction Program|
|L17AS00113||BLM New Mexico, Resource Management Planning Support for Organ Mountains Desert Peaks and Prehistoric Trackways National Monuments|
|L17AS00100||BLM NV Battle Mountain District Weed Treatment, Inventory, Monitoring, and Site Rehabilitation|
|L17AS00116||BLM Utah SGFO Partnership to Document Historic Land Use in the Beaver Dam Wash, and Red Cliffs National Conservation Areas, Washington County, Utah|
|P17AS00285||Manage Invasive Plants in the Strawberry Creek Restoration Project Area|
|L17AS00117||BLM-OR/WA Engaging Youth in Natural Resource Conservation and Public Land Management Projects Across Oregon and Washington|
|L17AS00118||BLM-Oregon, Land Health Monitoring Vale District|
|L17AS00119||BLM-NM Rockshelter Site and Artifact Preservation, Protection and Study|
|L17AS00122||BLM-WY, Lander WY Greater Sage-Grouse Seasonal Habitat Assessment and Modeling|
|L17AS00121||BLM-WY, Whoopup Petroglyph Fire Assessment|
|L17AS00125||BLM-WY, Sweetwater County Cheatgrass and Invasive Treatments|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00217", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: