Apply for FTA 2021 009 ICAM
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Transit Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Innovative Coordinated Access and Mobility Pilot Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.513.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 07, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 06, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Integrated Microgrids
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply Santa Fe Texas - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FTA 2021 009 ICAM
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FTA 2021 009 ICAM) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JJ3 NSFTLP FY21||2021 Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects Program|
|FTA 2021 010 TRI EMI||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Enhancing Mobility Innovation|
|693JJ322NF00001||Complete Trip - ITS4US Deployment Program Phases 2 & 3|
|FR CRS 22 001||FY18-21 Special Transportation Circumstances Projects|
|FR FSP 22 001||FY21 Federal-State Partnership for State of Good Repair|
|FM CDL 22 001||FY2022 Commercial Driver's License Program Implementation|
|DOT OST 2022 0003||Small Community Air Service Development Program|
|693JJ322NF00003||Center for Environmental Excellence|
|BIA IHSP 2022 0003||Indian Highway Safety Law Enforcement Grants|
|693JJ321NF00008||National Pedestrian and Bicycle Information Center|
|FM DTG 22 001||FY22 Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Safety Training Program (CMVOST)|
|FM MHP 22 001||FY2022 High Priority Program – Commercial Motor Vehicle (HP-CMV)|
|FM MHP 22 002||FY 2022 High Priority Program – Innovative Technology Deployment (HP-ITD)|
|MA PID 22 001||2022 Port Infrastructure Development Program Grants|
|FHWA HUTE 2021 01||Highway Use Tax Evasion - Intergovernmental Efforts|
|FTA 2022 003 TPM TRTR||FY 2022 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program; Tribal Transit Program|
|FR AMT 22 002||FY22 Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 22 001||FY22 National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FTA 2022 001 TPM LWNO||FY 2022 Competitive Funding Opportunity; Low or No Emission Grant Program|
|FTA 2022 002 TPM BUSC||FY 2022 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Buses and Bus Facilities Competitive Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FTA 2021 009 ICAM", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.