BOEM FY 2017 Marine Gas Hydrate Research Activities - Methane Hydrate Resource Assessment (M17AS00018)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BOEM FY 2017 Marine Gas Hydrate Research Activities - Methane Hydrate Resource Assessment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.428.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 09, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $99,999.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M17AS00018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0062||Monitoring Estuarine Condition at Colonial National Historical Park, George Washington Birthplace National Monument, and Assateague Island National Seashore, Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network|
|NPS 17 NERO 0076||York Wild and Scenic Rivers Study Assistance|
|USGS 17 FA 0243||G17AC00243|
|NPS 17 NERO 0071||Assess Island Biodiversity and Archeological Sites and Develop Communication Strategies with Tribal Partners|
|EPA REGION10 P2 2017 001||FY 2017 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program for Region 10|
|P17AS00366||National Public Lands Day|
|NPS 17 NERO 0073||Wood-Pawcatuck River Planning Assistance|
|P17AS00413||Removal and Surveillance of Argentine Black and White Tegus in the Everglades Cooperative Invasive Species Management Area: Protecting Valued Ecological Resources in southern Miami-Dade and northern Monroe Counties|
|F17AS00272||Population genetic analysis of Lake Superior basin Brook Trout|
|EPA GM COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS 2017 1||Gulf of Mexico Program Cooperative Agreements 2017|
|USGS 17 FA 0247||Actionable Phenological Science for the Water-limited Southwest|
|NPS 17 NERO 0065||Engage Visitors in Citizen Science by Documenting Biodiversity and Phenology Pilot Project|
|BOR MP 17 F004||Giant Garter Snake Habitat Restoration|
|F17AS00252||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|NPS 17 NERO 0072||Nashua Wild and Scenic River Study Assistance|
|P17AS00417||Understanding the ecological changes of Shark River Slough|
|EPA R4 SFL 2017 01||2017 SOUTH FL INITIATIVE|
|EPA OA OSDBU 17 01||Host and Facilitation of the State Small Business Ombudsman/Small Business Environmental Assistance Provider 507 Program's Biannual Training|
|P17AS00406||Direct Measurement of Net Ecosystem Exchange (NEE) in Coastal Mangroves of Everglades National Park|
|P17AS00412||Detecting Vegetation Change along Everglades National Park boundary areas|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M17AS00018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: