Apply for O BJA 2022 171336
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 22 Forensics Training and Technical Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.044.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 12, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Cooperative Agreement to Support an Evidence-based Clinical Practice Guideline for the Prescribing of Benzodiazepines
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2022 VOCA Victim Assistance Formula Grant
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O BJA 2022 171336
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O BJA 2022 171336) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJA 2022 171340||BJA FY 22 Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence|
|O BJA 2022 171339||BJA FY 22 Strengthening the Medical Examiner-Coroner System Program|
|O BJA 2022 171346||BJA FY 22 Project Safe Neighborhoods|
|O BJA 2022 171350||BJA FY 22 Drug Data Research Center to Combat the Opioid Crisis|
|O BJA 2022 171345||BJA FY 22 Community-based Approaches to Prevent and Address Hate Crimes|
|PAS UKRAINE 2022 08||Ukraine: Keeping Independent Media Operational during the Wartime|
|PAS UKRAINE FY22 09||Support to Civil Society and Civic Populations of Ukraine in the Time of War|
|ARCHIVAL 202210||Archival Projects|
|O BJA 2022 171349||BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply — Administrative Funding Adjustments to BJA Previously Funded Awards 3|
|O BJA 2022 171352||BJA FY 22 Crime Gun Intelligence Training and Education|
|ENGAGEMENT 202210||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|O BJA 2022 171357||BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply — Byrne Discretionary Community Project Funding/Byrne Discretionary Grants Program 2|
|20220901 AKA AKB||Humanities Connections|
|20220901 AV||Dialogues on the Experience of War|
|20220928 RFW||Archaeological and Ethnographic Field Research|
|K NOFO 22 103||Rainbow Dialogues: All In This Together|
|O BJA 2022 171390||BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply - Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards|
|EAPBJ 22 GR 003 EAP 081522||U.S. Mission China Public Diplomacy Small Grants: EnglishWorks!|
|O BJA 2022 171404||BJA FY 22 BJA Missing and Unidentified Human Remains Program|
|O BJA 2022 171408||BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply- Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards - Courts, Communities and Strategic Partnerships|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O BJA 2022 171336", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.