Apply for NPS DOIP17AC01391
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ARTICLE I – BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES Cooperative Agreement Number P15AC00031 was entered into by and between the Department of the Interior, National Park Service, (NPS), and Student Conservation Association (SCA) for the purpose of Conservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 23, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $26,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent: Conduct Restoration and Improve Visitor Experience at Three Picnic Areas
Previous opportunity: Historical and Cultural Research at HaleakalÄ National Park
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS DOIP17AC01391
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS DOIP17AC01391) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00656||Geographic Information Systems Interns|
|CB600 17 PAS 001||YSEALI STEM Education Regional Workshop|
|P17AS00663||Trail Rehab and Invasive Exotic Plant Removal at SOCA Parks|
|P17AS00668||Business Plan Internship Program|
|P17AS00675||ATCHAFALAYA NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|P17AS00679||Special History Study on Kingsley Plantation Slave Inhabitants|
|P17AS00688||Tennessee Civil War National Heritage Area|
|P17AS00689||Universally Accessible Cast Concrete Topographic Maps of the Marin Headlands|
|P17AS00692||Interpretation and Education Interns|
|P17AS00695||Universally Accessible Cast Bronze Topographic Map of the Presidio|
|P17AS00696||NCPE-SERO Cultural Landscapes Program Interns|
|NPS 17 NERO 0148||Maine Acadian Culture Project|
|P17AS00701||Facilities-Maintenance and Interpretation Interns at Jimmy Carter & Andersonville NHS|
|P17AS00702||Andersonville Crew and Interns to Restore Grave Sites and Cultural Landscape|
|NPS NOI 17 GUIS 20128773||Youth Environmental Leaders|
|BOR MP 17 N029||Central Valley Prediction and Assessment of Salmon (CVPAS)|
|P17AS00707||Southeast Coast Exotic Plant Management Interns|
|P17AS00709||South Carolina National Heritage Corridor|
|N00174 17 0001||Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY17|
|P17AS00724||Muscle Shoals National Heritage Area - UNA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS DOIP17AC01391", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.